Over the last month, dining tables have become makeshift offices, parents have become teachers, and we’re spending a lot more time in tight quarters with our households. If you’re having a hard time adjusting to quarantine life with your new coworkers, rest assured you aren’t alone. Here are some great ways to keep it together while having to keep together:
- Breckenridge Distillery Virtual Happy Hour
Breck Distillery’s Liquid Chef Billie Keithley is offering a fun cocktail workshop to teach you how to make several types of cocktails, providing her insight on the art of crafting cocktails and give you tips on how to be a successful bartender at home. BD HH will be every Thursday in April at 7pm on Zoom Meet up.
- BreckCreate Connect Virtual Art StudioBreckenridge Creative Arts is continuing to provide arts experiences to the community even during the shutdown. BCA is offering a wide array of artist-taught classes such as DIY hand sanitizer and upcycled pillow making, in addition to sharing national and international online arts experiences. To check their schedule and join in, visit BCA’s Facebook or Instagram.
- Ready, Paint, Fire! Art Projects To-Go
RPF has fun and creative art projects to easily do at home. Pre-sketched canvas, fun images to paint with your own materials. Special Pricing during COVID-19 to prevent boredom. Need brushes & paint? Rent an acrylic kit or paint uour own pottery at home! Choose your pieces and take a ceramic paint kit home with everything you need to paint on mom’s kitchen table. Bring back for kiln firing when you’re finished.
- Bhava Yoga “OM From Home”Bhava is offering daily classes online through their online studio so you can “OM from home” and stay well during quarantine. Classes in April are free to healthcare workers and others fighting on the front lines of COVID-19.
- Breckenridge Recreation Center – Les Mills On-Demand
While we hope everyone is getting outside for some sunshine and fresh air, our friends at Les Mills (the BodyPump folks) have provided use of a platform full of free, no equipment workouts. There are workouts for kids, too!
- Meta Yoga Studios “From Our Home to Yours”Meta is currently offering free online mini sessions to help the community stay centered during this challenging time. Sessions streamed daily with rotating teachers and class styles. Join Meta’s “from our home to yours” on Facebook or Instagram.