How Can Community Affairs / Services Help
For additional information, contact Suzanne Lifgren at 970.453.5058
The Business Directory
Every business is eligible to have a page in The Business Directory, complete with a link to your website, photos, logos, a description and more! You just need to sign in. Don’t have your sign in info? Email us!
The Breckenridge Tourism Office sends a weekly newsletter to the business community and other locals discussing the happenings in town. Want your business mentioned? You just need to ask! Send us an email to request newsletter placement. Click here to sign up for the newsletter.
The Occupancy Forecast is an estimate of how many people we are expecting in town in the future. You can click here to view the most recent Occupancy Forecast. All Breckenridge Business License holders are eligible to view this forecast. Contact Suzanne Lifgren at 970.453.5058 for your sign in info.
The Relocation Guide
The Relocation Guide is viewed thousands of times each year. If your business can help second homeowners or people moving to town, send us your logo, we’ll add your listing!
The Welcome Center
Visit the Welcome Center at 203 South Main Street. The Welcome Center is there to refer your business, but taking a few minutes to introduce yourself goes a long way. Bring your brochures to place in the racks.
- Listing in the Business Directory
- Occupancy Forecasts (non-participating lodging members not included)
- Welcome Center Placement and Referrals
- Relocation Leads
- A page in the Business Directory on gobreck.com includes logo, photos, 1600 character description and a link to your website
- Networking Opportunities
- Activitysubmissions in online calander
- Admission to Social Networking Workshops
- Access to post Hot Deals on gobreck.com