Summit Merchant Season Pass Program 2019/2020
The Summit Merchant Season Pass are now available!
Employees will be able to pick up their passes at the Gondola Pass office beginning Friday, October 11, 2019. The Gondola Pass office will be open Fridays through Mondays until October 25, 2019. After October 25, 2019 employees can pick up their passes at the Gondola, Quicksilver and Peak 8 Ticket/ Season Pass offices in Breckenridge, or at the River Run and Mountain House Season Pass offices in Keystone seven days a week. This product offers our local community business partners the chance to purchase an exchangeable season pass to better fit the changing staffing and business needs of our local organizations.
2019-20 Summit Merchant Pass offerings:
Merchant Epic Pass – $939
- Unlimited with restrictions at Vail, Beaver Creek, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe and Whistler Blackcomb. There are no restrictions for Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte, Stevens Pass, Mount Snow, Attitash, Wildcat, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Roundtop, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Alpine Valley, Brandywine/Boston Mills, Hidden Valley, Mad River Mountain, Snow Creek and Paoli Peaks with 2 days of use at SnowBasin & Sun Valley ID.
- Restricted dates: 11/29/19-11/30/19; 12/26/19-12/31/2019; 01/18/2020, 02/15/2020-02/16/2020
Merchant Epic Local Pass – $699
- 10 days with restrictions at Vail, Beaver Creek, and Whistler Blackcomb. Unlimited with restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, and Stowe. There are no restrictions for Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte, Stevens Pass, Mount Snow, Attitash, Wildcat, Crotched Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Roundtop, Whitetail Resort, Jack Frost, Big Boulder, Alpine Valley, Brandywine/Boston Mills, Hidden Valley, Mad River Mountain, Snow Creek and Paoli Peaks with two days of use at SnowBasin & Sun Valley ID.
- Restricted dates: 11/29/19-11/30/19; 12/26/19-12/31/2019; 01/18/2020, 02/15/2020-02/18/2020
- Merchant must be a member in good standing of the Breckenridge Tourism Office (BTO), or the Summit County Chamber. All Merchant Pass program information is distributed through BTO, Community Affairs and Services Dept or the SCOC.
How to Apply
- Available for purchase all season.
- Unlike individual season passes, Merchant Passes are owned by the business, and may be transferred once, from one employee to another employee of the same business, for $110 for each transfer occurrence.
- Purchasing a Merchant Pass
- Merchants read 2019-2020 Summit Merchant Pass Program. Email the 2019-2020 Summit Merchant Application to email@example.com .
- Merchants will be notified when approved (24 hours).
- Merchants complete 2019-2020 Summit Merchant Application an account set up in the business name and will put a credit card on file with that account (business name must be printed on the card).
- Merchant’s employees will be set up under the merchant’s account with the employee relationship.
- Merchant’s employees may acquire a pass by bringing the following:
- Completed and signed 2019 -2020 Summit Merchant Pass Transfer Form
- Pay stub if available;
- Photo ID;
- Completed Season Pass Application.
Transferring a Merchant Pass
Merchants are to call 970-496-5458 or 970-496-7339 to deactivate passes of employees who no longer work for their company.
- Each pass may be transferred one time to another employee of the same business.
- A fee of $110 will be charged to Merchant via the Merchant’s credit card on file.
- Completed and signed 2019 -2020 Summit Merchant Pass Transfer Form and Photo ID are required at time of transfer sale.
- A pass can only be transferred to a like pass (ie, Epic to Epic, Local to Local)
Merchant Pass Refunds
- All applicable refunds will be given to the Merchant, not the Pass Holder.
- If there is a medical injury and unused, we can refund 100%
- If there is a medical injury and it was used, we will calculate refund amount by charging the pass insurance per diem charge for each day used.
- If the pass was unused and no medical injury applies, we would refund the pass less a $25 processing fee.
- Refunding an individual’s previously purchased Season Pass who is now eligible for a Merchant Pass follows this timeline:
- 100% refunded if request for refund is Dec. 31 or earlier;
- 50% refunded from Jan. 1 through Jan. 31;
- 25% refunded from Feb. 1 through Feb. 28;
- No refunds after March 1, 2016.